Tuesday 18 March 2014

It's time to purge!

What is in your life that is holding you back from going forward? Where is your treasure? Because that's where your heart really is.

What do you need to pass on or give up? Even if you really, really want it.

I feel the need to clear house. Not just of material things but of my emotional and spiritual inventory too. 

What negative thoughts am I holding on to? What spiritual beliefs am I harbouring that aren't in line with God's word? 

Let the purging begin!

Whenever I am afraid,
I will trust in You.
In God (I will praise His word),
In God I have put my trust;
I will not fear.
What can flesh do to me?

Psalm 56:3-4

In God (I will praise His word),
In the Lord (I will praise His word),
11 In God I have put my trust;
I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?

Psalm 56: 10-11

For You have delivered my soul from death.
Have You not kept my feet from falling,
That I may walk before God
In the light of the living?

Psalm 56: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Would love to hear from you!