Monday 19 November 2012

Within the chaos...



Today I feel scattered.

Definitely a bit overwhelmed. 

Thoughts are running amuck in my brain. Too much going on in this moment for me. 

And all I really want is for the peace of God to come and fill me.

Breathe, Girl, breathe.

And remember that God is in the midst of all of it. All the things going on around you. The pains of life. The worries of tomorrow. Every part of your today, He is there with you.
"You will hear your Teacher’s voice behind you. You will hear it whether you turn to the right or the left. It will say, “Here is the path I want you to take. So walk on it.” Isaiah 30:2
I must keep close and hold fast to Him. And keep giving it all back to Him. Every moment of the day. 

I can do this.

"He will not allow your foot to be moved. He who keeps you will not slumber."
Psalm 121:3

1 comment:

  1. I love the verses that you choose!! they are all keepers!
    Breathe......

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Would love to hear from you!